Single in this season of love and don’t know how to celebrate this valentine’s day with your single relationship status? No Bae to spoil and have fun with this Valentine’s day? Who said that the singles could not have memorable Valentine’s day – after all, loving must begin from oneself before it can go to other people, right?
Here are some fun ways to make your Valentine’s day fun, happy and lovely:
- Singles Party!!! You are not the only one who is single on Valentine’s day and these parties are not the only terrific way to spend this love-filled day but also a mushy opportunity to meet other potential baes. And what’s a better way to spend the day than with your other single friends who you cant really hang with when in a relationship.
- Do something adventurous! Like get a tattoo or go parasailing or take a hot air balloon ride. Spend time with yourself indulging in an activity you always thought you needed company for, and see how your body and mind are enough for you, even when the adrenaline is running high. Earn the experience of being on your own even when you think you need someone to hold hands with or share the feeling.
- Have a paintball or lasertag session with your single friends. These games are jubilant bonding activities, and there is just not enough time in routine life. If you are a more indoorsy person, have the singles over for rounds of Uno or some board games and compliment with food and drink. If none of your friends is single, go for these things anyway, because sometimes its fun playing with total strangers!
- Watch a movie – at home or cinema halls, scary or romantic, alone or with a group of other singles. Do a movie marathon and tick off all the pending movies you have wanted to watch all this time but could not.
- Do some volunteering! Not everyone has someone to love them and might need your help in feeling better – yes, we are talking about the under-privileged people and animals who might benefit from your benevolence and smiles on Valentine’s day. Go volunteer at an animal shelter or orphanage or old age homes and bring some love into a few lives.
- Go for wellness treatments. Not feeling too good being single? Missing someone long lost? Don’t let the blues ruin your mood but, instead take massage and spa you have been longing for quite some time. Let your body and soul feel nourished and happy. You can also plan a long run, an intense gym session or more extended Yoga and meditation to feel energised and powered. Post workout or the wellness treatment, go for a leisurely meal and enjoy the high exercise has given you.
- Help the couple! We all have friends who unlike us are in a relationship but have kids and don’t get enough time for one another. Help those needy couples and babysit their children for a couple of hours and put smiles and stars back into their eyes. Be a loving friend and give the couple time out!
This Valentine’s day, have more fun being single!