Be it a broken toy, be it the last-minute completion of school assignments, be it making a tough choice or be it the bumpy landing for making any choice – there’s a subtle belief down the line of having a backup person, who can fix it just when we are about to give up- we call this subtle belief ‘father.’
Well, you may kiss your mom every morning before leaving for work or just tell her over the phone that you love her a lot and miss her, but for your ‘daddy strongest,’ mostly it’s not the same. Some shy away while others just don’t find the right way to convey the simple ‘love you dad and miss you a lot.’ Thanks to social networks that have made it pretty convenient for those who shy away, as with their posts their feelings for their dads do get expressed without having to face the moment of confession in real. Yes, you gotcha; yet again it is that time of the year when social networks will be flooded with customary ‘Fathers’ Day’ updates. This time let’s make it a little more special for our fathers, who know that we love them a lot and no matter what are always ready to extend their help and guidance for us.
Here are some of the best father’s day messages that are cut-out for your personalized wishes for your ‘daddy strongest’.
– “Looking back all I can say about all the things you did for me is I hope I’m at least half the dad that you have been for me.” – Brad Paisley
– “Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then; it’s a love without end.” – George Straight
– “On behalf of every man looking out for every girl, you are the God and the weight of her world.” – John Mayer
– “When you didn’t have my hand, you had my back” – Linda Poindexter
– “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.” – Emile Gaboriau
– “He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.” – Tom Wolfe
– “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.” – Umberto Eco
– “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” – Unknown
– “It’s only when you grow up and step back from him—or leave him for your own home—it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.” – Margaret Truman
– “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
So, while you pick up the best gift and design the best greeting card, do make it count for your dad with a beautiful message that sums up all the love and wishes you want to convey.
[Quotes Credit: countryliving.com & Images Credit: hengistrestaurant.co.uk & 4fathersday.com]